Revive is looking for a skilled and experienced Project Developer to join our team in Brussels and play a pivotal role in driving sustainable development initiatives. As a Project Developer, you will have the opportunity to oversee and lead our projects, working within a self-managing team and engaging in negotiations with stakeholders.
If you possess some experience in project development, a proactive mindset, and excellent networking skills, we encourage you to apply now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SENIOR PROJECT DEVELOPER AT REVIVE
- Take charge as the Circle lead for your projects, prioritizing timing, financial, quality, and sustainability goals from design to delivery.
- Keep the projects’ timing and budget under control, taking accountability for its milestones and business plan.
- Lead a self-managing team to ensure the successful execution of projects, while closely following market developments and social trends.
- Document and report project goals and outcomes to Revive’s leadership team.
- Play a prominent role in negotiations with various stakeholders, proactively preparing and involving both internal and external parties.
- Proactively engage in negotiations with local governments or other external stakeholders during the feasibility stages of a project.
Knowledge sharing and guidance
- Foster knowledge sharing within the entire project team, offering guidance on stakeholder management, strategic negotiations and various technical aspects.
- Demonstrate an innovative and proactive approach to explore alternative scenarios and identify creative solutions to ensure project success, enhance margins, and accelerate lead times.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of project development, with the ability to adopt both a holistic perspective and delve into technical details.
- Exhibit strong negotiation skills and aptitude, enabling you to prepare for and engage in effective negotiations with a variety of stakeholders, including local governments.
- Showcase strong coaching and mentoring abilities to support and share knowledge with fellow project developers, fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Your technical knowledge or educational background enables you to understand the building physics and constructional aspects of an existing building and incorporate them into the development vision.
- Excel in networking, representing Revive externally and cultivating relationships with government agencies, local governments, architects, engineering firms and other stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Developer experience, either at a real estate developer or from the administration side.
- A first experience in project development is a plus.
- A master’s degree in urban development, architecture, or engineering. Additional executive education or an MBA is a plus.
- Assertiveness paired with strong communication skills to build a strong network.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, both spoken and written, and a good command of the other national language.
WHY JOIN REVIVE
- Be part of a sustainable company characterized by a young and dynamic team that thrives on initiative, creativity, responsibility, and a great sense of humor. At Revive, we foster a no-nonsense work culture that values practicality and results.
- Experience a hands-on and dedicated work environment, where you will have the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- We offer an attractive salary package that includes competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits with outstanding wellbeing insurance, and plenty opportunities for professional development. You will have access to training courses and resources to continuously enhance your skills and expertise.
Revive offers a dynamic and purpose-driven work environment where you can make a significant impact on sustainable development initiatives. Join our team and contribute to building a better future for all.
Apply via the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.